The all new Harrier 48 Pro, model 479A has arrived at last, this machine looks like a great replacement for the old model with lots of improvements having been made. It is a completely new design, new deck without full plastic deck liner, new blade with more lift, new wheels, new bumper and lifting grip at back of deck, new blade brake clutch, neaw gearbox, new cable layout, in fact over 90% of the components are new including the Honda engine on the Harrier 48 Pro.
The new Harrier 48 Pro is designed to be robust, efficient and flexible to enable users to tackle a variety of garden sizes with ease. It offers enhanced features to make the job more productive, making it an ideal choice for landscaping professionals.
The Harrier 48 Pro now features a first-of-its-kind Crank-Safe Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) system, an all-new cast Aluminium cutter deck, a Honda GCV160 engine and a multitude of other popular features which have been inspired by the Harrier 41 Pro. The Harrier 48 Pro has been purposefully designed and tested to withstand the rigours of commercial mowing applications, providing that timeless classic striped British lawn finish on any lawn.
- High performance cut and collection system, designed using aerospace technology to ensure class-leading performance in a multitude of environments and seasons
- Crank-Safe BBC system, our patented system gives the operator the ease of use that comes with a BBC system, as well as reassurance of a lifetime warranty against the engine crankshaft bending†
- Cast aluminium cutter deck, a ground-up development retaining the stereotypical Hayter aesthetics
- Two-piece steel rear roller design with an all-new differential system ensuring superb manoeuvrability and no turf marking
- Superior traction on damp or undulating terrain achieved with our ribbed rear roller design
- Easy-Wash™, a convenient and easy way to clean the cutting chamber, ensuring optimum performance without needing to turn to mower onto its side
- Fixed speed Autodrive system provides effortless productivity, providing pace without compromising on performance
- Incorporation of a Trim Side allows you to cut right to the edge – ideal for around borders, raised flower beds and retaining walls.
- Homeowner 2 years
- Commercial 2 years
Machine size and weight
- Width 507 mm
- Length 1485 mm
- Height 1080 mm
- Net weight 46 kg
Height of cut
- Minimum 13 mm
- Maximum 65 mm
- Crank shaft protection N/A
- Cut width 48 cm
- Cutting system Metal blade
- Drive system Sens-a-speed
- Engine start type Manual
- Fuel tank capacity 1.1 litre
- Speed max 3.2 mph
- Grass bag capacity 70 litres
- Engine model Honda ® GCV-160 OHC
- Stripes Yes
- Lawn type Striped