The world’s most effective collection system
The optional Westwood Powered Grass Collector has been specifically designed for the British garden. Connected to the tractor’s power take-off, a spindle of brushes sweep the grass cuttings from your lawn and into the hopper, even when the grass is wet.
- Available in two sizes (depending on model purchased): 300 litre or 390 litre. Priced here for the 390L version.
- Brushes rotate at over 2,000 strokes per minute to sweep cut grass and garden debris into the bag.
- A heavy roller, mounted to the rear of the collector, produces the classic stripe effect on a formal lawn.
- The collector articulates independently to the tractor ensuring constant contact with the ground.
- The brushes’ height can be adjusted for the best possible collection.
- Empty the grass collector by lifting and pulling the empty handle. The gaping action of the collector ensures all material is ejected from the hopper quickly and efficiently.
- The larger V Series models feature ‘push button’ emptying – a totally effortless way to empty the collector.
- Use in the autumn to mow, mulch and collect fallen leaves in a fraction of the time taken with a lawn rake.
We believe that there is no quieter or more efficient collection system available on the market today.