Toro 20978, Timemaster electric start.
Toro Timemaster 21811 30" Electric Start Lawnmower
The Toro Timemaster 20975 was the first 30" walk behind on the market, from the brilliant and innovative Toro. Now they have created the Timemaster 21811, a 30" walk lawnmower with electric start.
The Toro Timemaster 20978 has an incredible 30 inch cutting width, with Toro's automatic drive system, with traction assist. The Automatic drive automatically adjusts to your walking pace, to a maximum of 4mph. Choose between 3 ways to cut your grass, cut and collect into the massive 88 litre grass collector, side discharge when dealing with longer grass or less formal areas, or mulch and return valuable nutrients back to your lawn. The Toro 20978 also features a cast aluminium frame and steel deck with twin rotary cutting blades. The mower is powered by a 190cc Briggs and Stratton OHV 875 series engine.
This Toro Timemaster walk behind recycler lawnmower will make light work of mowing larger gardens where you don't want to use a ride on lawn mower. With the automatic drive system and traction assist handle the mower drives easily over rougher terrain and up and down slopes. The Toro Timemaster 20978 with 76cm cutting width can mow a half acre plot in approx 40 minutes a saving of 28 minutes on a conventional 53cm cut lawn mower.
Ideal for paddocks, large gardens and uneven or sloping gardens the Toro 20978 has a blade break clutch, which stops the blade whilst keeping the engine running, so you can empty the collector or transport the mower to another area of your garden without the need to switch off the engnine.
- Toro's Automatic Drive System which matches your walking speed with the mower's speed. As you speed up the machine speeds up and when you slow the machine will slow accordingly.
- Blade Brake Clutch : Start the mower once then have the freedom to leave the machine to empty the collector or move obstacles without re-starting.
- Quick Stow 2 position handle for transporting or storing the mower in a shed or garage and adjusting your mowing position.
- Traction Assist Handle : Helps manage speed and keep mowing at a comfortable pace on uneven terrain
- Height of Cut : 2 point height of cut adjustment
- Wash Port : Attach a hose to the mower deck to easily clean the underside of the mowing deck.
- Electric Key Start and Pull Start.
Engine : Briggs & Stratton Series 875 OHV
Engine Capacity : 190cc
Gross Engine Torque : 11.9 Nm
Cutting Width : 76cm (30 inches)
Height of Cut: 2 Point Adjustment - 32-108mm (1.25-4.25")
Cutting Options : Rear Collect, Recycle and Side Discharge
Starter : Manual / Recoil
Drive : Automatic Drive System with Traction Assist
Blade Brake Clutch : Yes
Deck Material : Cast Aluminium Frame, Steel Deck
Grass Collector Capacity : 88 litres
Wash Port : Yes
Quick Stow Lever : Yes
Wheel Sizes : Front - 20cm (8"), Rear - 26cm (10") with precision ball bearings
Approx Weight : 59.9kg (132 lbs)
Warranty : Manufacturer's 3 Year (Terms and Conditions Apply)