Camon LS42 Honda The LS42 Lawn Scarifier offers truly spectacular performance results. The new CAMON LS42 Lawn Scarifier has a host of new features to improve performance and efficiency. The LS42 is now even better at ridding your lawn of thatch and moss. It is one of the only pedestrian scarifiers available with the ability to switch between a range of cartridges. Priced here with swinging tip blades.
The new LS42 Scarifier features include:
- Quick release folding handlebars for easy transportation and storage.
- Rubber mounts underneath the engine to reduce vibration.
- Wheel scrapers to keep the wheels free of debris during operation.
- Narrower wheels to allow the machine to operate closer to walls and fences.
- An angled back flap which allows for improved discharge of moss and thatch.
- An improved height adjustment knob which speeds up and simplifies the height adjustment.
- Optional enhanced anti-vibration rubbers for the handlebars to further reduce vibration.
The CAMON LS42 also features a powerful and reliable Honda GX160 petrol engine which rotates the tines at high speed to pull out the maximum amounts of thatch from your lawn.
An optional 55L collection bag is available if required.
Free-Swinging Blade Cartridge This is our most popular all round rotor and it offers outstanding results. Fitted with 30 independently sprung free-swinging blades which are a "waisted" or "fish-tail" shape. The fine blade spacing and the staggered layout ensures that this cartridge will remove significant amounts of moss and thatch.
Spring Rake Cartridge The Spring Rake is the least aggressive of the scarifier cartridges, and offers the ability for all year round scarification. It is fitted with 30 durable springs, and is excellent at "cleaning" out moss and thatch without disrupting soil or healthy grass. It is ideal for "manicuring" lawns.
Fixed Blade Cartridge The Fixed Blade, or lawn slitter, cartridge allows you to remove sub surface thatch up to 10mm into the ground depending on conditions. Each blade is 2mm thick and is fixed in position to penetrate the ground. This cartridge can also used prior to overseeding or topdressing.
Renovation Cartridge This cartridge is designed to be used in situations where the old lawn needs to be completely renewed. Each blade has three tips - one straight, one angled to the left, and one angled to the right to help provide maximum coverage and enable the old grass to be ripped out.