The CAMON C10 8.4hp Honda Engine Rotavator combines tough, rugged construction with simple operation, making it the perfect machine for the landscape professional, groundsman or contractor.
This excellent rotavator features a differential that can be locked when working on uneven terrain and can be unlocked to assist with on the spot turning.
The C10 Rotavator comes with a 66cm working width as standard and a choice of petrol or diesel engine.
• PowerSafe® clutch with 5-year warranty
• Parking brake as standard
• Instant reverse
• Differential with lock
• Anti-vibration handlebars
• Handlebars can be easily offset to avoid walking on cultivated ground
• Handlebar height can be easily adjusted for operator comfort and safety
• Simple digging depth adjustment
• Hard wearing tines which are very easy to replace
• Tough engine protection
• Choice of petrol or diesel engine
CAMON C10 Rotavator | Specification Engine Honda GX270 petrol Kohler KD350 diesel Net Power Output (3600 rpm) 6.3kW / 8.4hp 4.6kW / 6.1hp Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3L 4.3L Fuel Consumption (3600 rpm) 2.4L per hour tbc Starter Recoil Recoil Working Width 66cm (26") Digging Depth 23cm (9") Gears 3 forward 3 reverse Speeds (kph) I: 1.26 II: 2.92 III: 4.30 I: 1.33 II: 3.08 II: 4.53 Wheels 5.00 x 10 agricultural wheels Other Features Locking differential No of Tines 20 Weight 129kg 138kg Warranty Domestic use - 3 years Commercial use - 2 years Dimensions (L x W x H) 180 x 67 x 120cm
Clutch the Future!
The PowerSafe® Clutch is a new and unique development that puts CAMON Rotavators ahead of the competition both in terms of safety and reliability.
This patented hydraulic system gives the operator instant control over the machine and implement, ensuring maximum safety at all times.