BCS C8 rotavator, powered by a Honda 8.4hp engine with a 20" rotary hoe. This is a serious rotavator for those with more that your average vegetable garden to rotavate.
The CAMON C8 Rotavator has built a reputation as a tough and durable machine that will perform in even the most demanding of conditions
It is not only ideal for allotments and gardens but it is also capable of providing a great finish in previously uncultivated ground.
Key to the success of the C8 rotavator is its combination of powerful Honda engine and simple operating controls. With the minimum user effort, the C8 will quickly get your job done.
Whether you are a private individual, landscape contractor or other commercial organisation, the CAMON C8 rotavator is well worth considering.
• PowerSafe® clutch with 5-year warranty
• Parking brake as standard
• Anti-vibration handlebars
• Handlebars can be easily offset to avoid walking on cultivated ground
• Handlebar height can be easily adjusted for operator comfort and safety
• Simple digging depth adjustment
• Hard wearing tines which are very easy to replace
• Tough engine protection
• Reliable Honda petrol engine
CAMON C8 Rotavator | Specification Engine Honda GX270 petrol Net Power Output (3600 rpm) 6.3kW / 8.4hp Fuel Tank Capacity 5.3L Fuel Consumption (3600 rpm) 2.4L per hour Starter Recoil Working Width 52cm (20") Digging Depth 23cm (9") Gears 1 forward 1 reverse Speeds (kph) I: 1.05 I: 2.68 Wheels 4.00 x 8 agricultural wheels No of Tines 16 Weight 111kg Warranty Domestic use - 3 years Commercial use - 2 years Dimensions (L x W x H) 170 x 64 x 120cm