P P Estates Limited Optional Fixed Price Routine Servicing
We recommend that all motorised garden equipment should be serviced annually at the end of the growing season. This will ensure that your mower or tractor is ready when you need it to tackle spring growth and help avoid costly breakdowns and inconvenient repairs. To assist you P P Estates has introduced a fixed price routine servicing option designed to ensure your equipment is fit for purpose when you need it. To encourage customers further to take this option we apply a ‘seasonal discount’ to our fixed prices for equipment delivered for service between 1st November and 15th March The fixed price service includes a fixed scope of work including the identification of likely reasons for future failure.
Equipment presented for service should be in normal running order without known faults. Should any faults be identified during service we will provide a quotation or estimate for necessary corrective action and no work outside the scope of our fixed price service will be undertaken without the customer’s prior approval.
The standard scope of servicing for ALL equipment includes the following:
• Start and test machine to ascertain general condition
• Check for damage and any faults beyond scope of routine service.
• Check wheels and tyres (where applicable) and re-inflate as necessary
• Inspect belts, pulleys and transmission (as applicable)
• Change oil and filter (if fitted)
• Replace spark plugs (for petrol equipment)
• Clean or change oil filter if required (new filter supplied at our normal shop cost)
• Check fuel system and fit new filter
• Check engine speed and adjust as required
• Check operation of control rods and cables and lubricate
• Grease as required
• Test run and check satisfactory operation
• Clean including plastic fitments ready for return to customer.
Menu prices for specific equipment and specific additional service items are as follows: Optional Fixed Price Routine Servicing All prices include VAT
Ride on Mower (up to 20HP) Standard service £350 (less seasonal discount of £35)
• Additionally includes wash and clean deck and sharpen and balance blades
• Excludes removal and cleaning of fuel tank, if required
Plus £75 for powered grass collector
Rotary Mower Standard service £130 (less seasonal discount of £13)
• Includes wash and clean deck and sharpen and balance blades
Hedge Cutter Standard service £100 (less seasonal discount of £10)
• Additionally includes removal of exhaust deposits, grease gearbox, lubricate blades.
Plus £33 for sharpening blades where required
Brush Cutter Standard service £100 (less seasonal discount of £10)
• Additionally includes removal of exhaust deposits, grease gearbox.
Chainsaw Standard service £100 (less seasonal discount of £10)
• Additionally includes removal of exhaust deposits, oil roller bearing, check throttle linkage, sprocket, bar and chain and operation of oil pump. Charge for chain sharpen only, £8.00
Leaf Blower Standard service £100 (less seasonal discount of £10)
• Additionally includes removal of exhaust deposits and check fan tightness.
Collection & Delivery £12 + VAT. £6 + VAT Each Way