Allett Domestic Westminster 20H Multiblade. The Pro Petrol 12 Blade is perfect for jobs where a smooth finish is an essential requirement. Ideal for cricket pitches, tennis courts or the discerning gardener the 12 blade precision ground cylinder performs at a staggering 146 cuts per metre with micro-set height of cut adjustment from 17mm all the way down to 1.8mm, you can be sure of the closest possible finish short of a straight razor!
With a large fuel tank and a light, easy to handle grass box the Pro Petrol 12 Blade has been specifically designed for a perfect cut on large areas of turf. The adjustable steel front and rear rollers leave traditional stripes.
To keep the rear roller in pristine condition during transportation side wheels are available as an optional extra.
The Pro Petrol range is rightly favoured by groundsmen and gardeners who only accept the highest standard. The Honda GX200 OHV engine easily surpasses these standards.
Webb's range of professional mowers are truly the elite, the best cylinder mowers in the world. Handmade by a small team of craftsmen with an unprecedented build quality and finish, they are designed to be the ultimate lawnmower. Webb gives you a mower that you can rely on for many years of efficient service.
PRO20 Multi Product Specifications
- 51cm (20 ) 12-bladed hardened steel cutting cylinder
- Honda GX200 OHV engine
- 3-way drive system: Drive, drive & cut or cut
- Micro-set height of cut adjuster: 1.8mm-17mm
- 146 cuts per metre (133 cuts per yard)
- Fitted comb behind front roller
- Split differential steel rear roller
- Heavy duty chain drive
- Poly-ethylene 60 litre grassbox
- Foldable foam covered handles with variable height adjustment
- Stainless steel front roller
- 2 years warranty / 2 years engine warranty
- Overall width: 76cm (30 )
- Overall weight: 92kg (202.4lb)